Friday 11 November 2016

Urban outfitters - not just for millennials

I always think I'm too old to wear anything you could buy in UO. And I'm clearly not - at the age of 41 and with two kids - their target customer. But I've rounded up five versatile buys, all under £50, that will suit all ages*.



Five under £50

If you're a jumpsuit person (and I'm not) this will see you through the festive season. And if you hate your upper arms, as I do, layer a fine-knit, fitted long-sleeved top underneath for a nod to the 90s. Just leave the ribbon choker at home. £49

This Silence + Noise sweatshirt dress could look like the sort of thing you wear when shlumping around at home. But the slight sheen and drapey, rather than baggy, shape mean you can dress it down with black tights and boots, or wear with bare legs, heels and a bold necklace for evening. You're welcome. £42

This leopard-print bag is pretty clever - it's reversible, looks fairly roomy, and comes in a smidge under fifty. £49

Wear this fisherman's jumper with jeans or a pleated skirt. £42

This is being sold as a dress but clearly they're having a laugh. It's a longish shirt. I'd wear it tucked into high-waisted jeans. In the sale at a bargainous £32

Crikey. I had to scroll past WAY too much fake fur and stretch crushed velvet to find these. Off to drink a large rum and coke and read trashy magazines. Happy Friday!

*over 35s.

No comments:

Post a Comment